Match Week 10: Jets v Wellington PheonixBuy Tickets
Match Week 10: Newcastle Jets v Wellington Pheonix
Sunday 28th February 2021
Gates Open: 5:10pm
Kick Off: 6:10pm
Things to know before you arrive:
- Stay home if you have been feeling unwell
- Practice good hygiene
- Patrons are strongly advised to wear masks whilst moving around the venue
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Standard public transport services are continuing to operate. Please allow plenty of travel time to avoid disappointment
- Download the COVIDSafe App.
Things to know at the event:
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group.
- Cooperate with all McDonald Jones Stadium Staff and follow their directives.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout McDonald Jones Stadium for your use.
- Remain patient and practice physical distance while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely.
Tickets can be purchased throiugh Ticketmaster here or at the venue Box office.
Parking is available for purchase in advance through Ticketmaster here. McDonald Jones Stadium is a cashless venue, and parking is no longer sold at the entry points to the car park.
Food and Beverage
McDonald Jones Stadium has a variety of food and beverage outlets available throughout the Stadium to keep you satisfied during the match. McDonald Jones Stadium is a cashless venue.
You are welcome to bring your own packed food in small quantities. Any plastic bottles must be sealed. Please note that all liquor, glass bottles, breakable containers and unsealed beverages are not permitted into McDonald Jones Stadium.
McDonald Jones Stadium is a COVID safe Venue. Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.