NRL Round 19 - Knights V Dragons
NRL Round 19
Newcastle Knights v St George Illawarra Dragons
Sunday 20th September
Gates Open: 3:00pm
NRL Kick Off: 4:05pm
Things to know before you arrive:
Attendees are advised that anyone who resides in Victoria, who has visited Victoria in the past 14 days will not be admitted to the venue.
- Stay home if you have been feeling unwell
- Practice good hygiene
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket
- Standard public transport services are continuing to operate. Please allow plenty of travel time to avoid disappointment
- The McDonald Jones Stadium shuttle bus services will not be in operation for this event due to the decrease in demand
- Parking and Public Transport Options information is found here
- Download the COVIDSafe App.
Things to know at the event:
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group.
- You will be allocated seating to a particular row, not a seat. Stay within the row allocated on your ticket and maintain 2 seats gap between your immediate friend/family group and the next group in your row.
- Cooperate with all McDonald Jones Stadium Staff and follow their directives.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout McDonald Jones Stadium for your use.
- Remain patient and practice physical distance while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely.
All general and mobility parking has sold out for this event. Parking on game days is available only for vehicles with a pre-paid parking ticket. Disabled parking areas have been designated in close proximity to each of McDonald Jones Stadium's accessible entries.
Food and Beverage
McDonald Jones Stadium has a variety of food and beverage outlets available throughout the Stadium to keep you satisfied during the match. With EFTPOS now available at all food and beverage outlets, you can avoid the hassle of visiting the ATM before you purchase.
You are welcome to bring your own packed food in small quantities. Any plastic bottles must be sealed. Please note that all liquor, glass bottles, breakable containers and unsealed beverages are not permitted into McDonald Jones Stadium.