RD 6: Newcastle Knights v New Zealand Warriors
Sunday, 9th April 2023
Gates Open: 4:45pm
NRL Kick Off: 6:15pm
Things to know before you arrive:
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Standard public transport services are continuing to operate. Please allow plenty of travel time to avoid disappointment
- Parking and Public Transport Options information is found here
Things to know at the event:
- Ensure that you are sitting in your allocated seating at all times.
- Cooperate with all McDonald Jones Stadium Staff and follow their directives.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout McDonald Jones Stadium for your use.
- Remain patient and practice physical distance while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely.
Tickets go on-sale Friday, 3rd February 2023.
Parking on game days is available only for vehicles with a pre-paid parking ticket only. Disabled parking areas have been designated in close proximity to each of McDonald Jones Stadium's accessible entries.
Dedicated Bus Service
Rugby League fans will have an easy time getting to Newcastle Knights home games thanks to free, dedicated bus services that will run to McDonald Jones Stadium during the 2022 season. You can find all the information that you need here.
Stadium shuttle 1 – Newcastle CBD with stops at Queens Wharf, King Street at Bolton Street, Civic Park, Marketown, and Tudor Street at Beaumont Street.
Stadium shuttle 2 – Charlestown/Belmont with stops at Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara. Two services will start from Belmont on the Pacific Highway at Macquarie Street, also stopping on Pacific Highway at Groves Road.
Stadium shuttle 3 – Glendale with stops at Stockland Glendale, Cardiff Station, and Lookout Road at McCaffrey Drive.
Stadium shuttle 4 – Wallsend with stops at Wallsend Village, Newcastle Road at Blue Gum Road, and Newcastle Road at Dent Street.
Stadium shuttle 5 – Mayfield with stops at Wests Mayfield, Mayfield shops, Waratah Station, and Waratah Village.