Round 1: Knights v BulldogsBuy Tickets
|On Sale Date||Wednesday 24 February 2021 at 10:00am|
|Seating Plan||View Seating Plan|
NRL Round 1
Newcastle Knights v Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Friday 12th March 2021
Gates Open: 3:30pm
CUP Kick-off: 3:45pm
NRL Kick Off: 6pm
Things to know before you arrive:
- Stay home if you have been feeling unwell
- Practice good hygiene
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Standard public transport services are continuing to operate. Please allow plenty of travel time to avoid disappointment
- The McDonald Jones Stadium shuttle bus services will not be in operation for this event due to the decrease in demand
- Parking and Public Transport Options information is found here
- Download the COVIDSafe App.
Things to know at the event:
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group.
- Cooperate with all McDonald Jones Stadium Staff and follow their directives.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout McDonald Jones Stadium for your use.
- Remain patient and practice physical distance while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely.
Tickets can be purchased throiugh Ticketmaster here or at the venue Box office.
Parking has sold out for this event. Parking on game days is available only for vehicles with a pre-paid parking ticket only. Disabled parking areas have been designated in close proximity to each of McDonald Jones Stadium's accessible entries.
Dedicated Bus Service
Rugby League fans will have an easy time getting to Newcastle Knights home games thanks to free, dedicated bus services that will run to McDonald Jones Stadium during the 2021 season. Timetable can be found here.
Free bus services for Knights fans will run at regular intervals from two hours prior to kick off from selected bus stops along the route. Return services will run for around an hour after full-time. Catch one of the five stadium shuttle services to get to Knights games at McDonald Jones Stadium in 2021.
Stadium shuttle 1 – Newcastle CBD with stops at Queens Wharf, King Street at Bolton Street, Civic Park, NEX, Marketown and Donald Street at Beaumont Street.
Stadium shuttle 2 – Charlestown/Belmont with stops at Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara. Two services will start from Belmont on the Pacific Highway at Macquarie Street, also stopping on Pacific Highway at Groves Road.
Stadium shuttle 3 – Glendale with stops at Stockland Glendale, Cardiff Station and Lookout Road at McCaffrey Drive.
Stadium shuttle 4 – Wallsend with stops at Wallsend Village, Newcastle Road at Blue Gum Road and Newcastle Road at Dent Street.
Stadium shuttle 5 – Mayfield with stops at Wests Mayfield, Mayfield shops, Waratah Station and Waratah Village.
Food and Beverage
McDonald Jones Stadium has a variety of food and beverage outlets available throughout the Stadium to keep you satisfied during the match. McDonald Jones Stadium is a cashless venue.
You are welcome to bring your own packed food in small quantities. Any plastic bottles must be sealed. Please note that all liquor, glass bottles, breakable containers and unsealed beverages are not permitted into McDonald Jones Stadium.