COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
COVID-19 – Conditions of Entry Update 21/12/2020
Each patron entering agrees and accepts that they must adhere to the current NSW Health Order in relation to COVID-19 which will change from time to time.
In accordance with Government health requirements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following applies to patrons (including members, corporate guests and general public) who either purchase or are allocated a ticket to enter the Stadium/Entertainment Centre for the event (depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time):
- Each ticket transaction / redemption process will include the capture of the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes;
- The primary redeemer will, through their completion of the ticket transaction / redemption process, be acknowledging that they understand the requirement to adhere to the COVID-19 health obligations at the time of the ticket redemption process.
- Each patron may be required from time to time to digitally check in via a QR Code system from time to time
Further to the above, all working personnel entering the Stadium/Entertainment Centre will be subject to the following:
- The requirement for each person to provide a name, mobile phone number and / or email address to be used for COVID-19 tracking and follow up purposes only; and
- The requirement to provide a declaration regarding certain matters relating to COVID-19.
- The requirement to complete a Health Screening process which may include a temperature check. Should a persons temperature be recorded to be above 37.2 degrees Celsius, then the Stadium /Entertainment Centre reserves the right to refuse the person entry to the event.
Any person coming to the Stadium,/ Entertainment Centre either in a working capacity or in possession of an event ticket MUST NOT attend:
- if they are unwell;
- if they have been diagnosed as having COVID-19; or
- if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or currently awaiting COVID-19 test results.
All persons entering or intending to enter the Stadium /Entertainment Centre are advised to:
- Avoid unnecessary contact (i.e. shaking hands, hugging, etc.);
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others where practical;
- Practice good hand hygiene;
- Immediately notify a Stadium contact if they begin to feel ill, or are developing any COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, runny nose, muscle pain, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea) whilst on site – Note: if a person is suffering from or displaying any of these symptoms, the Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to or exclude that person from the venue;
- Immediately notify a Stadium contact if they live in or have travelled from a known COVID-19 hotspot – Note: the Stadium will be conducting random identification checks as a means of preventing entry to the venue by such persons.
- Remain seated whilst consuming Alcohol (Entertainment Centre Only)