- Liquor in any form and/or Illicit Drugs
- Glass bottles or breakable containers (cans prohibited during Jets season only)
- Unsealed beverages of any kind
- Offensive weapons, including potential missiles;
- Portable Scanner device or any device used as a scanner;
- Metal containers;
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles;
- Dogs or other pets; (The exception will be for medical and Police circumstances)
- Large eskies (than cannot fit under a grandstand seat);
- Flags over 1.5m x 1m in size; (The exception will be for Australian & National Event flags)
- Any item that can cause public nuisance or offense to any user of the stadium.
- Professional type (long lens) camera equipment
*Please note, Umbrellas are a prohibited item for FFA events.
MCDONALD JONES STADIUM ALLOWS:
- Home made food, such as sandwiches, wraps, baby food
- Limited commercial food, such as McDonalds, KFC
- Sealed plastic bottles
- Umbrellas- as long as it is not obstructing patrons views*
- Low chairs/seats for general admission hills- higher director chairs/seats must be seated at the back rows of the hills
Prams and strollers are allowed into the stadium as long as:
- Prams are not kept in aisles or other open areas that may impact on the safe passage of patrons
- Prams are stowed under the seats and in such a manner that they do not create a trip hazard to patrons moving between seats
Please note, No cans or bottles are to be taken out of the venue. Smoking on the premises is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
In caring for patron safety we reserve the right to refuse entry to people who are intoxicated, and/or disorderly, are in possession of liquor, checking procedures are in place to prevent people entering with liquor, intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises, no alcohol can be taken from the McDonald Jones Stadium premises.
It is an offence for minors to purchase, consume liquor, person supplying liquor to minors will be reported to police, and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007. All persons’ movements upon entering the McDonald Jones Stadium premises will be subject to monitoring by Security staff.
All persons consent to;
(i) the recording of their likeness and/or voice by any means (but not limited to audio and visual recordings by security cameras, television cameras and photographers) and,
(ii) the commercial exploitation, throughout the world, of their Images by any means by McDonald Jones Stadium and its commercial partners without compensation; Persons entering the playing area without authorisation will be prosecuted.
Patrons should be aware that sporting equipment such as footballs may be kicked or struck from the playing field into the seating areas during events. Patrons are advised this can occur at any time. Patrons choosing to leave valuables unattended on the premises do so at their own risk.
All patrons may be subject to bag searches before entering the venue. Patrons should note that children must be supervised by accompanying adult at all times while in the venue. Smoking on the premises is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
Patrons not to:
(i) make any recording or take any photograph for anything other than private non-commercial purposes of
(ii) sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce (or permit such), whether in whole or in part, any recordings taken or made inside the Stadium (including, without limitation, photographs, video recordings or sound recordings) without the prior consent of McDonald Jones Stadium.